Life is too short to be serious.
“It (Glee cast) is a bond like a family. It goes beyond family. We’re very close. I’ll know them for the rest of my life.” - Cory Monteith
“Oh, we are siblings, we’re such siblings. We’re around each other so much that we are family, we just can’t help it.” - Chris Colfer
The fact that this is a part of Cory’s last ever scene of dialogue on Glee will never not get me:
Cory Monteith // his last opening credit
With Lea Michele in the background with her head bowed.. that gets too me in the saddest way, like showing respect for her partner, thats how i saw it
WHY DOES THE WORLD WORK SO CRUELLY?
- this was his last opening credit
- his last episode was titled “Sweet Dreams”
- his last performance was Don’t Stop Believin’
- His last scene was the phone call between Finn and Rachel, which included the lines “I wish you would have stayed and hung around a little longer,” and Finn promises to see Rachel on Broadway one day.
- their last physical scene with dialogue included Finn telling Rachel that no matter what happens or where they live, they will end up together.
- Their last physical scene without dialogue was Rachel kissing Finn’s cheek without saying goodbye
I really hope people are there for Darren tomorrow. He needs support, but don’t crowd him with autographs and pictures. Just be there for him, this is rough time for all of the family and friends of Cory.
How about. If you DO go to GMA tomorrow. Instead of asking for a photo or for an autograph. We just clap. And smile. And show love, show our support in a giving way. Instead of a taking one.
ERICA GOLDSON: Graduation speech
This scares me a lot. Not for me, but for others.
Just let me cry :’(
Submitted by leascorymonteith from Cory’s memorial at Fairmont Pacific Rim Hotel
"I think if you show up and you work hard and you’re straightforward, you can always create your own opportunities. I hope I’m right."
Cory Allan Michael Monteith
5.11.1982 - 7.13.2013
1.) I am proud as fuck to be a Glee fan.
2.) I am lucky, as a human being, to know who Cory was.
3.) I am proud as fuck of Darren at the GML premiere tonight.
Darren Criss wore a black ribbon in Cory Monteith's honor at NYC "Girl Most Likely" premiere."Cory Monteith is a gentleman and a scholar. When anybody asks me if he’s a cool guy, I use those two words - Darren Criss."
”Life’s too short to be serious.” - Cory Monteith.
Rest in peace to one of the best guys we’ve ever known. 1982-2013 You will be missed terribly, Cory Monteith. We love you forever.